06 febrero 2006

Today

Sé que a algunos no los hace muy felices que escriba en inglés, pero es que me gusta hacerlo. De cualquier modo, abajo está la traducción.



Today I was moved! In first place I woke up and then i got dressed, then, I check mi PC ('cos I left it downloading some files) I turned it off and went to the kitchen to have my delicious breakfast: 4 toast with beans and cheese. Terrific!


I left home and went to Ruth's apartment. We had a date, well, an appointment. Our English sesion started at 10:15 and we set the class up. We are having our lessons Mon-Fri and 1 ½ hours. That's good enough by the time, later we would adjust it. I have no memory for pay, so do not ask, please. (I won't translate that, sorry)


At midday, I went to Oscar's home because we will see a movie and have lunch with his wife and his daughter. The girl is so pretty, tender and lovely. I brought my camera to Betsa's house (Oscar's wife) and I took some photographs; as soon as I be able I'll upload to my space in msn.


Once I played a little with Sophie (the girl) and ate some pizza and pop corns, they were delicious by the way; I had to leave, because my mother was alone at home. So I said good bye and I promissed to be there for next week. I need more of these pictures of Sophie and her parents. They're wonderful and very good friends from my High School days.


I came to home, said Hi mommy and then I started to set my computer again, well, just the netscape browser, I had to intall it again and unfortunateliy I lost my bookmarks, preferences, toolbars and so on. Therefore I had to work until now, but it's ok.


I also met Gera online, we talked a litlle each other. It was good. He's a little crazy-dizzy.... like me! ha, ha, ha.


Anyway, I am about to go to bed. I need some rest before the class. These beautiful and pretty students deserve all my energy and love. They already have one: love. My energy is going to be proved tomorrow. Se ya


TRANSLATION/TRADUCCIÓN


¡De arriba pa' bajo! Me desperté, me vestí y supervisé mi PC porque estba bajando unos archivos. La apagué y fui a la cocina para disfrutar mi delicioso desayuno hecho de cuatro tostadas con frijoles y quesito. De pelos.


Salí de casa y me fui a casa de Ruth. Teníamos una cita, de trabajo. La sesión empezó como a las 10:15 y arreglamos los pormenores de la clase. Será de lunes a viernes, hora y media. Aunque lo iremos ajustando posteriormente.


Al mediodía fui a casa de Oscar para ver una película y comer con su esposa e hija. Ésa niña tan tierna, bella y adorable. Llevé la cámara y tomé unas fotos, que subiré en cuanto pueda.


Después de jugar con Sofía, comer una pizza y palomitas deliciosas, me tuve que ir porque mi madre estaba sola en casa. Me despedí y prometí volver la próxima semana. Necesito más fotos de esa niña y sus papis. Ellos son muy buenos amigos de la prepa.


Regresé a la casa, saludé a mi madre y volví a la compu. Había reinstalado mi Explorador de internet y debía configurarlo. Favoritos, preferencias, barras de herramientas, ya saben.


Me encontré a Gera-man y platicamos un ratito. Estuvo chido. Está un poco loquillo, ¡como yo! ja, ja, ja


Bueno, ya me voy a dormir para tener energía mañana. ¡Adiosín!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario