17 febrero 2006

Chronicle

It was a beautiful night, not only because of the places, but because of the people. We met in front of the cathedral, next to an Antonio de Leon's monument. When I arrived Gera was already there, with "chino", waiting for us. We talk a little and after some minutes Erika arrived, but she left us, I don't know why. Meanwhile Ruth and Columba came into and then, once Erika came back, we parted to "Liquido Bistro", a coffee shop next to Christ's Blood church.



This coffee shop is very nice, so white!, and the music is pretty good; although there was too much light in my opinion. I think that it could be better if they put a soft light. Anyway, we had some coffee and chat about the "new rules" for our group. Something we had talked about before, but now we set it. When our mokas ended and the conversation was finished, we moved from there. Gera and I were hungry, so we decide to go to have dinner. Next stop: Tacos Álvaro.



Good place, delicious tacos and a terrific meat taste. All of us ate happily and then we come back to downtown. But Gera, Erika and I had to leave, so Ruth and Columba stayed at "La Tentación", a club with llive music, and the rest of the crew went home.



I've learned many good things tonight. I've seen that friendship is not sweet tenderly, but an appreciative look and a sincere word when necesary. I think that we may not be the most successful friends in the world, our agenda does not coincide very much, but when we are together, some special kind of energy and force come with us, joining us, meking us to believe in this special thing called: friendship.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario