13 febrero 2007

Where did you go?

From all the times I’ve ever seen you,
I never imagined you’d be this way,
so cruel, so distant, in you crystal
dreaming with being someone you’re not.

I have no surprise in what I’ve been told.
It was the book which told it to me,
I simply couldn’t believe it until I saw
tears dropped from dry eyes.
(Should I believe?)

I’ve become the monster I was afraid of,
you’re not the same thought look very nice,
we are just too different now
to be together forever, as once we thought.

So sad the end, it seems to appear
behind the hills, over the seas,
we look each other without really see,
(I’m looking through you, where did you go?)

There was a dream once and now it’s over,
what else can I say? Are you by any chance
giving some of your time to my letters?
(Should I believe?)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario