17 febrero 2007

Leaving the choir

I'm annoyed with myself. I really thought it could be easy, or at least possible, but it has not been so. I mean, I have tried to keep my mind where it was supposed to be, and I made an extra effort to keep on going to the group in my church... but it seems to hard for me. I simply cannot continue pretending nothing is going on while I break my heart with all the memories in my head. This situation has become simply unbearable, so I've decided to give me some time to let this smoke go down and I can continue.

I should say this has been a tough decision, because a piece of my heart is with those guys. However, if I really want to answer as I should (and want) I have to leave for a while and wait for my heart to heal. I don¡t know how much is this going to be, but I would like to come back. It's been a long way so far and I've enjoyed that much to just leave. This -I think- is a round trip ticket.

3 comentarios:

  1. I could answer in english, but... mi interior habla castellano, así que dejémosle que se exprese como le gusta.

    Es tiempo de grandes batallas, al parecer, para vos, Oti. No sabía si reponder a este soliloquio, como me dijiste una vez, pero después hice el lógico razonamiento de que aquello que publicamos en un blog es justamente lo que no queremos esconder.

    Yo también fui alguna vez un tipo que iba a los grupos juveniles, a la Pascua Joven y esas cosas, pero después, mi búsqueda de respuestas me llevó por otros caminos que distaban mucho de los templos, a buscar lo que no hallaba en ellos.

    Aquellos días fueron, para ese tiempo y para quien yo era en ese entonces, buenos. Y tampoco me olvido de mis amigos, a quienes de repente encuentro en la calle, tan diferentes también de aquellos días, al igual que yo.

    Siempre es difícil levantar el equipaje, decirle un "hasta pronto" medio mentiroso a los compañeros y lanzarse a la incertidumbre de los nuevos caminos. Pero es inevitable. Nos queda demasiado por recorrer. Demasiadas preguntas por hacernos.

    Y además siempre se puede volver, tarde, temprano, quién sabe.

    Pero por ahora, ánimo con el viaje.

    Saludos.
    Acho.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. what is it?... love? peace?

    Illusions Mr. Otto. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect tryin' deseperately to justify an existence that is without a meanin' or purpose. although, only a human mind could invent somethin' as insipid as love... so?, what is love? Love is a word... what i really matters is the conection implied.

    why Otto? ... because you've chosen to.

    And we'll be always there.. for ya.

    (fragment from Mr. Smith and Neo diologue, Matrix Revolutions)

    Abrazos fraternos.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Viajes, añoranzas, molestias con uno mismo...me suena muy familiar. Hoy no supondré nada. Coronel usted es una excelente persona y se le aprecia. Espero no asustarle cada vez que grito Coroneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll por la Facultad.


    Saludos de avellana.

    ResponderBorrar