27 agosto 2006

Touch and run

I have been absent all the day... because last night Gera and I were creating a blog for JMH and we could not fit a stupid image in its place. So, what do you think I did? I passed all the day studying HTML and XHTML and CSS codification and, you know what? I'm exhausted. But there is something worse, I don't know yet how the hell I can fix that blog! It's kind of frustrating.

Tomorrow I have to be on mass, so I will not be able to keep searching. Actually, I am thinking now that the easiest and cheapest option I have is change my template. After all, I can swim into this blog's and try to do something nice. However, that will be in the future, not tomorrow.

I need to sleep a bit. I went to bed at 3:00 A. M. today!! and... I want something to count. Sheep may be? I know! I will sing that song Sue posted a few days ago...

A respetcful and friendly greet for my dear Coronels: Sue and Leono.

I'm sorry if you do not understand English and you had to read this... it's just that all the info I got today was all in English.

Lamento si no entiendes inglés y tuviste que leer esto. Es que la información que obtuve estaba toda en inglés.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hey! I like that you write in English!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Well, dear Tobin... I don't use to do it because one of my readers actually can't stand it.

    But I couldn't help it this time.

    From now and on I'll try to do it more frecuently.

    A friendly hug.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I always drop by late!! :( gah!!

    Coronel Otto, i did it!! i did it!!

    I could post ya a comment ... woohoo!!

    Computers!! ... bah!... always have virus!

    anyways... just reporting from my "PIT", the Leon-o's pit. hahahaha (just like the army :D hahaha).
    Everything's ok. I think i have to go to bed... i've not slept in 4 days more than 2 hours max!!

    I'll keep my eyes on the "fresh meat" hahahahaha. (just in case they want to join our army,Coronel). ...hehehe... my captain Due won't know.. hehehe... i hope. ;)

    Good nite!

    Super Tobin dropped by too!! woohoo!!

    ResponderBorrar