25 enero 2006

From where I stand

A long time ago, while I was at novitiate, I had the chance to read a Joan Chittister's book. This book change my opinion in many aspects and lit what religious life was to me. It was useful and interesting. But when I left the seminary, I lost Joan's trace, until a few weeks ago: I found a web site where Joan writes.



I think you should go and see around, it's very interesting, although it is in English; as Christians, we had to understand better what's going on in our Church, it's our duty. Such as a kid who asks for her mother's health, we should concern about our beloved Mother, the Church.



However, I'll try to translate the best articles and I'll post them here, in Spanish. I think they could be useful for all of us.



If you want to start reading Joan Chittister clic here



Hace tiempo, mientras estaba en el noviciado, tuve la oportunidad de leer un libro de Joan Chittister. El libro cambió mi opinión que tenía de la vida religiosa; me fue útil e interesante. Estaba en un tiempo propicio para la meditación. Cuando salí del seminario, perdí la pista de la autora, hasta hace unas semanas cuando encontré un sitio en internet.



Creo que deberías ir y echar un vistazo, aunque sea en inglés, es muy interesante. Como cristianos deberíamos saber qué pasa en nuestra Iglesia. Como un chico pregunta por su madre, así nosotros con nuestra Amada Iglesia.



Como sea, trataré de traducir algunos artículos y ponerlos aquí. Pienso que serán útiles para todos nosotros.



El link de arriba es para ir al sitio del que te hablo. Pruébalo.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario