18 enero 2006

Desde el baúl

I have been looking at some pictures from my childhood. My mother has them all; I will try to scan them in these days. Anyway, I just want to say that these pics have moved my soul. I remembered some good days, when life was very simple and quiet in Miahuatlan.



I was 8 or 9; I can't remember, and my father, mother, some young and happy people, from a Praying Group headed by my dad, and I went to a river. We made a pic nic and we had a lot of fun. As some were swimming, other were playing or just resting on the grass, watching clouds and trying to know what the clouds would be: a dog, a monkey, Fabi's face...



When we came back, we were so tired, but happy; this contact with natura woke us up! And the place it took in my memories is very special. Since this day, I have tried to be as close as possible of having an experience like that.



A perfect place is made by the people who lives in there...


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario