11 octubre 2006

Thank you, girl

Your tender eyes and bright smile have made my day.
Thank you, Gril. I love you.


Today's been a good day, I only had one class and it was nice. Next week, exam. Not so good, but necesary. After my class, I left school and went straight home, because I had to clean my room and try to be ready before 12.

Cleanning was easier than I first thought. When I finished I still had time to sit for a little and read a bit. Then I went to get some movies to see with Caro. Some I liked and some I wanted to see again. I suddenly saw "En las tinieblas", with Demi Moore (I don't know its English name) and I said to myself: "Oti, this is the movie she'll want to see". And so was it.

I bought something my mother told me and I came back. When I took the bus I realized it was going to be a long, long trip. The place was full with cars and traffic was awful. However, I had my book with me and I could pass time easily. I sat up and read until I had to get off. As soon as I arrived home, my mother told me to eat something. I agreed and had a "taco".

==--==--==--==--==

Staying in my bed, concentrate in my book, but thinking on her, inevitable her smile, her eyes, her hair and all beauty she has. Regarding on my phone, waiting for her message. It's nice this period, trying to keep alert, to think about something else, and can't do it! I liked it. This time made me attend to how loved she is for me, how long I waited for her, how wonderful is now.

==--==--==--==--==


Treated as an equal, without judgements and indiscrete questions or sights. She was the fourth in the round table, not "the other" in front of us (3). My parents were happy with her presence adn they told me after how glad they are with our relationship. She drank some white wine with us, some grape juice and talked a bit. After meal she offered helping my mother (as she did before) and we did it.

We went to choose the movie. As fast as we could, and some kisses allowed. "En las tinieblas" was chosen. We saw it. It's a good movie. The most special thing I felt wes this intimacy, closeness and desire beetween us. This need for space for us, to share ourselves with each other. I loved the way she caresses me, she looks at me with her open eyes. The way she closes her eyes waiting for a kiss, she wrap my live with both tenderness and passion. I just can say I love her.

Little by little I am approaching to her heart. I know God's given this chance to me and I won't let him down. I want to be one with her. I'd like to embrace her with tenderness; create a new world with her and live a new live thanks to her.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario