13 octubre 2006

A special gift

Un don especial

This afternoon I got surprised by something haven't happened to me since I don't know when. My heart has been linked strongly to some people along my life trip. I have been close to friends and lovers and my soul managed to keep us together though we were far away. When something wrong is going on with some of these people, my soul knows and starts sending messages. (Or a similar thing, I don't know for sure what happens)

Well, today I was walking to St. John's SVD House and suddenly my head was a bit dizzy. I didn't pay much attention. However, by the time we arrived Nacho's seminary, my heart was beating irregularly. During the prayer I couldn't stay quiet because my mind was spinning all around and this umconfortable feeling was geting worse.

After the prayer, Gus invited us to get some cake Chuck had made. As we accepted, my inner emotion altered me enough to not join either the conversation and the cake. I just wanted someone say something to leave. I went with Caro and Gaby until they got home; then I took a bus and were in mine after a while.

As soon as I was at home, I phoned my sister; I wanted to know if something was wrong with her, but she said me everithing was ok. Then, Caro sent me a message and I called her. We were talking about this weird feeling. (among other things) She tried to calm me down; My father talked to my mother once I hung the phone. He ended up with all this by talking to me and praying.

I know someone asked for my help in her/his heart, and there, very deep, I was helping him/her and this is one of my special gifts. As Caro said me: "... the big heart you have" I'm afraid this is something I can't help...

-----------------------------------------------

Hoy en la tarde pasó algo que no sucedía desde no sé cuando. Debes saber, querido lector, que mi corazón se ha quedado atado, ligado a ciertos amigos y personas muy queridas por mí. A lo largo de mi vida he conocido y amado a varias personas, ellas tienen un profundo vínculo conmigo. Estamos juntos a pesar de la distancia. Cuando algo malo pasa con alguno de ellos, mi corazón me avisa por mensajes, o algo parecido.

Mientras caminaba para ir al Taizé, como cada jueves, mi cerebro como que se mareó. No le di tanta importancia, pero cuando llegamos a la casa del P. Nacho mi corazón estaba latiendo muy irregularmente. (Taquicardia) Para la oración, no pude estarme tranquilo, mi cabeza me daba vueltas y la sensación de incomodidad iba en aumento.

Después de la oración, Gus nos invitó a comer algo de pastel que Chucho había hecho. Como aceptamos, mi emoción me impidió disfrutar la conversación o el pastel. Sólo quería que alguien dijera algo para irnos. Luego me fui con Caro y Gaby hasta su casa, tomé un camión y llegué a la mía.

Tan pronto como llegué a la casa le hablé a mi hermana. Ella dijo que todo estaba bien. Entonces Caro me envió un mensaje, le hablé por teléfono y hablamos de todo esto (entre otras cosas) y ella trató de tranquilizarme. Mi padre habló con miadre después y terminó con todo hablándome y orando.

Sé que alguien me pidió ayuda en su corazón y que estuve allí, en lo profundo, tratando de echar la mano. Este es uno de mis dones especiales. Como Caro me dijo: "... el corazón tan grande que tienes". Me temo que es algo que no puedo evitar.

NOTE: If that was you, tell me, please.
Si eras tú, dímelo, por favor.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario